Absolutely! A mini oven with hob can be the ideal solution for cooking in tight spaces. It gives you all the functionality of a built in or freestanding cooker, letting you roast, bake, grill, fry, boil, and the generous 33L capacity is surprisingly spacious. This electric mini oven is perfect for small flats, student accommodation, even holiday homes and caravans. It’s also ideal for anyone who is cooking for just one or two people most of the time. Alternatively, if you regularly entertain or have a large family gathering to cater for, this mini oven can give you valuable extra cooking space. Imagine how much easier it will be at Christmas when you use this oven for your parsnips, broccoli and pigs in blankets whilst the turkey roasts in your main oven.
All parts of this oven can be used independently or together. If you just want to use the small hotplate, that’s fine; if you want to use both hotplates and the oven at the same time, that’s also fine.
The small ceramic hot plate measures 15cm in diameter and has 700w of power whilst the larger, 18cm diameter hot plate has 1000w. You can use the independent dials for each hotplate can be used to adjust the temperature by increasing or decreasing the power. The oven will heat up to 230 degrees centigrade with its 1300w and has its own temperature control dial as well as 5 cooking functions;
• Upper Heating
• Lower Heating
• Upper & Lower Heating
• Upper Heating With Fan
• Upper & Lower Heating With Fan
To help you get started with your cooking we’ve included a removable oven shelf and a non-stick oven tray with detachable handle.
This mini oven with grill weighs just 10kg, so it’s easy to move around the kitchen in your flat or house. With a 90cm power cable and 13 amp plug, you can also use it wherever you have access to a standard UK power supply, ideal for caravanning or camping holidays.
|Product Dimensions||53cm x 32cm x 32cm|
|Package Dimensions||58cm x 45cm x 40cm|
|Boxed Product Weight||12.38kg|
|Box Contains||Mini oven, grill rack and a roasting tray with a detachable handle|
The larger 1000W hotplate is useful for frying and browning, while the smaller 700W hotplate can be used for boiling, warming, and reheating.
The function dial has 5 settings:
1. Upper Heating & Low Heating with Fan
2. Upper Heating & Fan
3. Upper Heating & Lower Heating
4. Lower Heating
5. Upper Heating
Yes via the temperature dial.
No. Do not add any flavours, salt, sweeteners, butter or oil to the machine. All flavours and seasoning should be added to the popcorn once it has been popped and removed from the machine. You can use the measuring cup to melt your butter but don’t pour it into the machine.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
• 340g Uncooked Whole Wheat Penne Pasta
• 453g Italian Sausage (Pork & Fennel or any other herby sausages you can find)
• 1 Small Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
• 1 Small Red Pepper, Sliced
• 1 Small Onion, Thinly Sliced
• 120ml Red Wine
• 170g Tomato Paste
• 226g Tomato Pasta Sauce with Herbs (swap for the garlic or chilli versions if you want to add some extra zing)
• 340ml Water
• 1 Tsp. Sugar
• ½ Tsp. Salt
• Olive Oil
• Parmesan Cheese for Finishing
1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of slightly salted water until it is al-dente. Reserve the water.
2. Put a skillet or non-stick frying pan on the large hotplate on a medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and brown the sausages on all sides but remove them before they are fully cooked through. Remove from the heat and cut into slices.
3. In the pan you used for the sausages, add a little more olive oil and sauté the peppers and onions for around 5 minutes until they have slightly softened.
4. Return the sausages back to the pan and pour in the red wine. Add the tomato pasta, pasta sauce, water, sugar and salt then stir to combine.
5. Allow all the ingredients to simmer for around 10 minutes then add the penne to the pan and toss in with the sauce. Use some of the water from the pasta to thin out the sauce if required.
6. Season with salt and pepper then garnish with grated Parmesan to serve.