The modelling tool set is the ideal way to add artistic detail to a variety of edible and non-edible materials, such as icing, marzipan, petal paste, sugar paste for cakes, biscuits, cupcakes and even modelling clay. The tools are light, easy to handle, and help with the accuracy of intricate designs. Each tool can be used to create a number of individual sculpting and modelling effects.
The modelling tool set contains the following 9 double ended modelling tools (18 tools in total):
- A bone tool designed to thin and smooth the edges of your designs or models.
- A ball tool which is essential for all flower designs, used for shaping, frilling and cupping petals and leaves, and the mini ball tool can be used to create small detailed designs such as adding eye sockets and ears to figures.
-A dagger tool for indenting and embossing, or to create cone shaped hollows. The serrated cone end can be used to create detailed and realistic flower openings.
- A bulbous cone tool is a multipurpose tool, ideal for hollowing out numerous shapes and embossing and creating frilly touches.
- A Dresden tool which is a leaf shaping tool ideal for smoothing designs and adding detailed veining to shapes such as flowers and leaves.
- A serrated tool used for adding features such as mouths or smiles to figures, used to emboss, design serrated patterns to your work and also be used to create cone shaped hollows ideal when modelling fruit.
- A shell tool can be used to create simple shell patterns and is also handy for creating feet for model animals and the blade tool is ideal for all cutting and slicing needed during modelling.
- A cone and star tool designed to create cone shaped hollows and centres for flowers and the star tool can be used to create simple star embossed designs.
- A pencil tool to add detail and definition to flat designs
The tools have been designed with a smooth surface to help prevent sticking, making modelling easier and meaning they are easy to clean.
Delivery is free to UK mainland addresses, no matter how many items you order.
Depending on the size of an item, it will either be dispatched by Royal Mail or with our chosen courier service.
Courier Items generally arrive within 2-3 working days, and Royal Mail items take 3-5 working days for delivery.
See our full delivery policy here.
You can return an item for a full refund within 30 days of receiving it.
Your item is also covered by a 2 year warranty, and we will replace any faulty items within this period.
You can click here to see our full Returns Policy.
Please note spare parts for our products are available to purchase by contacting our team on 0191 377 8358 or firstname.lastname@example.org