The modelling tool set is the ideal way to add artistic detail to a variety of edible and non-edible materials, such as icing, marzipan, petal paste, sugar paste for cakes, biscuits, cupcakes and even modelling clay. The tools are light, easy to handle, help with the accuracy of intricate designs. Each tool can be used to create a number of individual sculpting and modelling effects.
The modelling tool set contains the following 8 double ended modelling tools (16 tools in total):
- A ball tool which is essential for all flower designs, used for shaping, frilling and cupping petals and leaves, and the mini ball tool can be used to create small detailed designs such as adding eye sockets and ears to figures.
- A bone tool designed to thin and smooth the edges of your designs or models. - A star tool used to create simple star embossed designs and can also be used to create the centre for flower petals to be attached.
- A bulbous cone tool is a multipurpose tool, ideal for hollowing out numerous shapes and embossing and creating frilly touches.
- A Dresden tool which is a leaf shaping tool ideal for smoothing designs and adding detailed veining to shapes such as flowers and leaves.
- A serrated tool used for adding features such as mouths or smiles to figures, used to emboss, design serrated patterns to your work and also be used to create cone shaped hollows ideal when modelling fruit.
- A shell tool can be used to create simple shell patterns and is also handy for creating feet for model animals and the blade tool is ideal for all cutting and slicing needed during modelling.
- Last of all is a cone and star tool designed to create cone shaped hollows and centres for flowers and the star tool can be used to create simple star embossed designs.
The tools have been designed with a smooth surface to help prevent sticking, making modelling easier and meaning they are easy to clean.
When you place an order with Andrew James, depending on the item size our dispatch team will allocate the most efficient courier and service.
We aim to dispatch your order within one working day. The cut off time for a 24 hour delivery service is 3pm Monday to Friday. Any order placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the next working day (usually Monday). The 24 hour delivery service does not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday, please take this into consideration when placing your order.
If an order is placed on a Saturday or Sunday the order will then be dispatched on the next working day.
Courier Service Options
2 to 5 Days Standard Delivery - Free
24 Hours Delivery - £5.95
Spend £50 For Upgraded Delivery!
If you spend more than £50 on Andrew James products, you will be eligible for a free upgrade to a 24 hour delivery service. To redeem simply add your items to the basket and select “DPD 24 Hour Delivery” at the checkout. This offer is only redeemable online when checking out with Andrew James.
Please note that when placing your order, you should choose a delivery address where a person will be available to sign for the parcel. If there is no one available to sign for a parcel, the delivery driver will leave a card to let you know a delivery attempt has been made. They will make up to 3 attempts to deliver before holding the parcel at their depot for collection.
Please take the dispatch time into consideration when buying during a UK Bank Holiday period. The Andrew James Warehouse does not dispatch items until the next working day.
Andrew James currently only offer delivery to UK mainland post codes. See our full delivery policy here.
You can return an item for a full refund within 30 days of receiving it.
Your item is also covered by a 2 year warranty, and we will replace any faulty items within this period.
However, spare parts such as Halogen Oven Bulbs, and consumable products such as Vacuum Sealer Bags are not covered by the 2 Year Warranty.
You can click here to see our full Returns Policy.
Please note spare parts for our products are available to purchase by contacting our team on 0191 377 8358 or firstname.lastname@example.org