Making your own homemade burgers couldn’t be easier with the Andrew James Burger Press. This handy little gadget is very easy to use and allows you to create uniformly shaped burgers approximately 9.5 cm in diameter and 2 cm in depth.
The Burger Press also comes with 100 non-stick wax discs which prevent your burger from sticking to the press meaning you can effortlessly release the burger patties without damaging their shape. The wax discs are also useful for stacking and storing burgers prior to cooking as they prevent the patties from sticking together.
Creating your own homemade burgers offers you the advantage of you knowing exactly what ingredients have gone into them. You can choose from a multitude of homemade burger recipes or you can create your own. Popular combinations include beef and chilli, lamb and mint, mushroom and lentil, to name just a few.
How Do I Use the Burger Press?
The hamburger maker is really easy to use. For best results, follow these steps:
Tips and Tricks for Homemade Burgers
For best results:
Is the Burger Press Easy to Clean?
Yes, this burger presser is very easy to clean. Simply pull the plunger up to expose the internal parts and get scrubbing! It is also dishwasher safe.
|Product Dimensions||9.7L x 9.7W x 12.0H (cm)|
|Package Dimensions||10.5L x 10.7W x 12.8H (cm)|
|Boxed Product Weight||0.18kg|
The Andrew James Hamburger Maker is really easy to use. For best results, follow these steps:
• Place a Wax Disc in the Base of the Hamburger Maker
• Spoon Your Burger Mixture into the Press
• Place Another Wax Disc on Top of the Burger Mixture
• Place the Top Part of the Burger Press over the Mixture and Press Down on the Plunger to Create a Perfectly Formed Burger
For the best results, follow these steps:
• Always Use Defrosted (Not Ice Cold) Meat as This Will Make Forming the Burgers Easier as the Meat Won’t Stick to the Burger Press
• Use Freshly Ground Meat, as the More Freshly Ground the Meat, the More Tender and Flavourful the Burger Will Be
• Use Meat with a Minimum Fat Content of 20%, as the Fat Adds Flavour and Holds the Patties Together
• If Using Lean Meat, Add ¼ Cup of Cold, Cubed Butter per Pound of Lean Meat
• Always Season Your Burger Patties
• If You Add Other Ingredients to Your Burgers, Always Make Sure They Are Grated or Chopped as Finely as Possible
• Once You Have Formed Your Burgers, Chill Them for at Least 30 Minutes before Cooking
Yes. Simply pull the plunger up to expose the internal parts and get scrubbing. It is also dishwasher safe.
Sweet Chilli Burgers
Black Bean Burgers