Stand Food Mixers
/ February 1st, 2019 / There are currently 0 comments
Why you need a stand food mixer:
1. It has a locking mechanism that prevents the bowl from moving when your motor’s going like the clappers.
This is an image of a Stand Food Mixer.
2. This model comes with 4 mixer attachments. So, you whisk, beat, mix and hook to your little heart’s content.
This is another image of a Stand Food Mixer.
3. Adjustable speed settings allow you to bake at your own pace, with a pulse function on hand, should you need to give your dough a bit of a boost.
Note to self: Put image of Stand Food Mixer here.
4. Its 1400W power means you can save time and elbow grease faffing on with all that hand-mixing nonsense.
Okay, who forgot to put the food in the bowl?
5. Our Stand Food Mixer comes complete with a splash guard and an ingredients chute, making it easy-peasy to add anything to your mixture without getting it all over your togs.
This is an action shot of the Stand Food Mixer. Handy.