Love making waffles with this waffle maker recipe
At Andrew James, we are all about the waffle love and, with our Volcano Waffle Maker, you will have an effective kitchen appliance that is easy to handle. Quick and easy to both use and clean, the waffle maker will change how you look at this delicious treat, whether it is a main or an after-dinner delight.
And, to keep the love-theme going, we have an easy gluten and wheat free waffle maker recipe that will demonstrate your love for both waffles and your significant other.
128g of gluten-free oat flour
2 tablespoons maple syrup
180ml room temperature milk of choice (Hazelnut milk is great for dessert)
60g melted coconut oil
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon salt
- Mix the oat flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the melted coconut oil, keeping the mixture moving to avoid it solidifying.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry, stirring with a large spoon, until the batter is combined but still a little lumpy.
- Allow the oat flour to soak up the moisture for 15 minutes.
- Plug in your Andrew James Waffle Maker and allow to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Give the batter one quick swirl with your spoon.
- Pour batter onto the Waffle Maker, until you can see the batter has coated the bottom of the tray.
- Once the waffle is deeply golden and crisp, transfer it to a serving plate.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
Be sure to share your waffles to Instagram, Twitter and Facebook using #AndrewJamesWaffles